You're right. I apologize. The "good" was suppose to be "like" but GGC, I put GCC. That is totally my fault. But the "and" after Anthropology is suppose to be "learn", and I don't believe a made a mistake on that one. The decode for the word learn is mRNA-CGU and the DNA-GCA, and that's what I put.
So the whole sentence was suppose to read... I like to study Anthropology and learn about animals, fossils, natural selection, and proteins.
Thank you for pointing that out to me. You did a great job! :)
Good decode, Ashlyn, and good response, Lissette. I thought you might have meant to put in "want" which is GGG in DNA (CCC in RNA). Otherwise, good code.
Here is my decode for reference:
DNA: GCGAATACCAACGGAACGGCTTGAGTGCAAGCTTATTCCCCAGTTCCATCGAACTG RNA: CGCUU AUGGUUGCCUUGCCGAACUCACGUUCGAAUAAGGGGUCAAGGUAG CUUGAC Codons: AUG GUU GCC UUG CCG AAC UCA CGU UCG AAU AAG GGG UCA AGG UAG (start) I good to study anthropology and learn about animals, fossils, natural selection and proteins. (stop)
I'm good to study Anthropology and it's about animals, fossils, natural selection, and proteins.
ReplyDeleteHello Ashlyn,
ReplyDeleteYou're right. I apologize. The "good" was suppose to be "like" but GGC, I put GCC. That is totally my fault. But the "and" after Anthropology is suppose to be "learn", and I don't believe a made a mistake on that one. The decode for the word learn is mRNA-CGU and the DNA-GCA, and that's what I put.
So the whole sentence was suppose to read...
I like to study Anthropology and learn about animals, fossils, natural selection, and proteins.
Thank you for pointing that out to me. You did a great job! :)
Good decode, Ashlyn, and good response, Lissette. I thought you might have meant to put in "want" which is GGG in DNA (CCC in RNA). Otherwise, good code.
ReplyDeleteHere is my decode for reference:
DNA: GCGAATACCAACGGAACGGCTTGAGTGCAAGCTTATTCCCCAGTTCCATCGAACTG
RNA: CGCUU AUGGUUGCCUUGCCGAACUCACGUUCGAAUAAGGGGUCAAGGUAG CUUGAC
Codons: AUG GUU GCC UUG CCG AAC UCA CGU UCG AAU AAG GGG UCA AGG UAG
(start) I good to study anthropology and learn about animals, fossils, natural selection and proteins. (stop)